Jimmy's birthday was great here are some of the things that he got.
Jimmy loves his "Horty", that is what he calls the horsey. He has had so much fun this week with all of his new toys.
We are having fun getting ready to go on a trip to see grandparents again (Jimmy's Great grandparents).
Jimmy also had fun last week at the party for utah kids with clefts. It was so much fun to get to see everyone, and get to put names with faces. We had fun getting to see some of the mascots, and having our fill of ice cream thanks to Macey's food store.
This is Bumble from the Utah Bees Baseball.
This is Leo from Utah's Real Salt Lake Soccer.
I didn't know that my camera was dying when I took a picture of just Grizzbee I thought that my camera saved it but it didn't. I was so upset when i found that out. but oh well life goes on.
We have had a busy life but we hope it gets back to normal soon.
Just a last look back here is Jimmy a year ago when he wouldn't eat a cupcake.
To now when he ate 2 cupcakes (the second one he got while mom and dad weren't looking.)
Wow what a difference a year makes.
No comments:
Post a Comment