Ok so be warned that I have kind of been having a little pitty party for myself lately. There has been lots of stress, lots of worries, and lots of fun.
First off...can I just tell you how much I dislike Doctor appointments!!! Why is the health insurance so bad that you have to pay a co-pay at each visit??? and Why is it that I cram doctors appointments into a 2 week period that is between pay periods? I am happy, excited, nervous and stressed about Squirts appointment this coming Thursday. We are meeting with a pediatric GI Doctor to see if he can shed some more light on Squirts milk issues. I hope we find out lots.
Second... I can't believe that Peanut is 6 weeks old today!! I seems like just yesterday I had him in the hospital. Oh and for those of you who read this you are welcome to come to his blessing, on October 11th and/or stop by the house after church to visit. Just call or email me or comment on here and I will give you the details that you need.
Third...Why when you are majorly tight on money, wondering how you are going to pay 2 kids daycare expenses, plus rent, co-pays, and other necessities, is it that everything goes wrong. Why does your husband come home from work to find a screw in your tire and it costs $160 to pay for 2 new tires because there was another tire that was getting bad.
Fourth... Why is it that when you need a friend to come and take you out somewhere, is it that none do come. (maybe they are too busy or they have other plans) And when you try to get them to go out with you they are busy, have other plans, don't answer emails, etc. But yet when you know that someone needs some time to be with friends and you just tell them they are going with you they thank you randomly for a few months, for seeing their need and acting upon it. Don't get me wrong I love my friends, especially my husband, and Kasi I can't wait to have a girls night with you! I am stoked!
Ok so I thank all of you for letting me have my pitty party for myself. Now I must go and get some sleep so I can make it through tomorrow.
3 comments:
I am one of those lame friends who never responded to your email. I apologize. Where do you live? Maybe we can meet up and just eat store bought ice cream or something! Good luck with all the doctors... I don't know how I'll afford any of it.
Lizzy I love you. I don't always show it or express it but I do. Sorry that Bryant and I can't be to Blake's blessing we'll still be on the honeymoon.
(((HUGS)))
I know it doesn't make what you're going through any better, but I totally understand what you're going through.
Wish we could be there for the baby blessing. We'll be thinking about you!
And best of luck getting Jimmy's tummy issues figured out. I know that would be such a huge weight off your shoulders.
Post a Comment