Lots has happened lately...
Big news we have changed the blessing date. Grandpa Rosie will be out of town in 2 weeks so we have decided to change the blessing date to November 1st. Call me or email me for details. No excuse now E. you won't be on your honeymoon.
He loves to lay by Peanut!




He loves his brother even when he is crying.
They love to take baths together.
Peanut after the bath.
Squirt after the bath.
Peanut fed and happy.
Big news we have changed the blessing date. Grandpa Rosie will be out of town in 2 weeks so we have decided to change the blessing date to November 1st. Call me or email me for details. No excuse now E. you won't be on your honeymoon.
1st thing is that my husband is no longer part time!!! Yes they moved him to full time! This is big news for our budget and our plans for the future. We hope to get a bigger car soon. We have to save up the money first. It will take awhile as we still have to pay off hospital bills from when Peanut was born first.
2nd is that Squirt is the best big brother ever! He has no jealousy, just love for his little brother! He is so cute, he loves to bonk noses with Peanut and give him kisses. He also loves to hold him until he starts to cry.
3rd Peanut is growing up so much so fast. I am really sorry to those of you who follow this blog that I don't put more pictures on here but here is a few.
The outfit above is a size 3-6 month they are just a little big on him but not much.
4 comments:
Wow, he's growing up SO fast! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOO for hubby's job!!!!
Lizzy they are too cute!! Your little one is growing fast, it amazes me how fast they grow! You can definitely tell they are brothers. I am so glad your husband's job is going so well. Good Luck!!
Awww. Cuteness!
I haven't seen any pictures where I thought he looked like Jimmy, but I can definitely see the sibling resemblance in a couple of these pictures - especially the one where he's wearing the brown sleeper with the lion on it.
You're a much nicer mom than me. Sparky was such a fussy little monkey that The Princess rarely got to hold her.
Congrats to Seth on going full time! That's so exciting!
Writing it on the calendar now, and I'll make B put it in his phone. Just get me the deatils sometime between now and then and we'll be there!
Post a Comment