Today is my husbands and my 4 year anniversary... it is amazing to think that it has been 4 years now. A lot has happened in those years, our lives have truly been blessed. I think that one of the best compliments I ever got from a family member was from one of my husbands aunts, I had only met her twice when she wrote us a letter thanking us for the amazing example we are to her kids. I really appreciated that so much, isn't it weird that we get those things at times in our lives when we desperately need them?? I know the Savior knows what we need and when we need it he finds ways through others to fulfill those needs for us.
On another note my husband HAS a job!!!! And passed the test for his passenger endorsement today as well. Congrats Sweetie!
And I know some of you might not care but I only have 3 weeks left from today until Baby #2 comes into our lives! I am so excited.
Squirt is growing up so fast...he new favorite movie is Brave Little Toaster. I think we have watched it over 10 to 15 times since a week ago last Sunday. The show is getting a little old as far as dad and I are concerned.
I will post more later.
2 comments:
Congrats on everything Lizzy! The soon-to-be delivery, the anniversary, and the job! WONDERFUL!!! Keep on keeping on!
Hi Lizzy! Congratulations on 4 years -- that's terrific! And Squirt is so cute! I've been there with the Brave Little Toaster, my youngest brother was a fan back in the day. He'll grow out of it!
Post a Comment