Squirt loves the movies "Ariel"(it's not The Little Mermaid it's Ariel) and the movie UP. He has watched them so much lately that he is starting to recite many parts of them. The funniest is in Up when Russell knocks on Mr. Fredricksen's door He can recite both parts until Russell goes to look for the Snipe!
"Russell: Good Afternoon. My name is Russell… and I am a wilderness explorer in Tribe 54, with large 12.Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?
Mr. Fredricksen: No
Russell: I could help you cross the street..
Mr. Fredricksen: No
Russell: I could help you cross your yard?
Mr. Fredricksen: No
Russell: I could help you cross.. your.. porch?
Mr. Fredricksen: No
Russell: Well, I got to help you cross something..
Mr. Fredricksen: No, I am doing fine..
Mr.Fredricksen slams the door and then opens again
Russell: Good Afternoon. My name is Russell… and I am a wilderness explorer in Tribe 54, with large 12. Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?
Mr. Fredricksen: Thank you but I don't need any help
Mr.Fredricksen slams the door and then opens since Russell sticks his leg to prevent him from closing the door
Mr. Fredricksen: Proceed
Russell: Good Afternoon..
Mr.Fredricksen: Well, skip to the end
Russell points to his badges: "See these? These are my wilderness explorer badges. You may notice one is missing. It’s my 'Assisting The Elderly Badge.' If I get it, I’ll become a senior wilderness explorer!" He then makes the letter W with his fingers and says "The wilderness must be explored! KAAARRGGHHH KAHHHH RAARRR!!!!!"
Squirt knows this whole thing! It is hilarious!
Ok so these are some of the recent pictures.
Peanut learned to do this by himself in January - with out anything supporting him.
and when ever I take a picture of Peanut I have to take one of Squirt with him.
They love bath time together they splash lots and play lots - Peanut is always in his seat unless I want a cute picture like this.
He likes to give me weird looks. (like mom seriously you just took my picture lots. do you have to take one more?)
Squirt was giving dad a "Bear Hug"and it was just before bath time note Peanut is not in clothes, when I decided to put Peanut on Squirt. Right after I put him on and was looking for the camera Squirt started throwing a fit!


1 comment:
CUTE PICTURES!!! And I LOVE that he can recite Russell!!!
Post a Comment