I know, I know many of you are saying "Finally she is updating her blog" so here it goes.
The last month and a half has been crazy, hard, stressful and fun. Many things have happened...
Peanut has 2 teeth fully in and 4 more trying to come in. He can pull him self to standing on anything and is starting to walk along the furniture and anything else he can hold on to. He is jabbering more and loves to be near his brother when ever he can (Squirt doesn't usually like that) Peanut is also following in his brothers footsteps he has fought about 6 ear infections so far. Here is to hopeing they just go away and he doesn't need tubes too.
Squirt is having lots of fun at Daycare, he loves going to the swings (the playground by our apartment), the Park (the elementary playground that is just down the street) or the Big Park (the city park). We did spend a few hours in the ER on Mothers Day. Squirt climbed up my aunts pool slide and when he was told to climb down, something happened and I was inside when Grandma Rosie told me to go out side because Squirt was flat on his back and my husband was running for him. Luckily he just has a torus fracture near his left wrist. The ER splinted it with an ace bandage and by Tuesday he was trying to pull it off. On Wednesday we went to an Ortho Doctor and he put a cast on it. Squirt got to choose the color and he chose red because that is just like Lightning McQueen. He only has to have it on for 8 more days (2 weeks total)
My Husband woke up almost 4 weeks ago in some serious pain at 2am one morning and little did we know he had a kidney stone. He was in so much pain that we called the Grandma Rosie to come over and we went to the ER. We laugh a lot about that night because I tried to tell him that the pain he was having could be solved with some Ibuprofen and a heating pad. Pain subsided by the next day. Lucky for him that was one of his days off of work.
Life is hard lately, I don't like it when it is hard but I know I am going through this for a reason and I need to learn from it.
Thing that I am grateful for:
1 - My Husband
2 - My Boys
3 - My Family
1 comment:
They are sure growing. SO fun!!
Post a Comment